Wednesday 6 July 2011

Nicki Minaj inspired - Glitter FOTD

I know I'm probably the most different thing from Nicki on earth, and I'm also not her biggest fan around, but I saw her make-up in the video "Moment 4 Life" the other day and my jaw dropped. I HAD to recreate this!This is her make-up for reference: 

 To see the glitter in action, watch her video here ! And this is my attempt:

Please NOTE
: at the moment of taking the pictures I didn't see that the inner half of my left false eyelash had come off, so please excuse the grossness you see in the close-ups.

Please NOTE II: in real life this looked BOOM KAPOW! In the pictures it's a LOT washed out unfortunately. Keep what you see in the video as a reference, because it's all about the glitters.
  This pic is a little blurry but the glitter shows through better:
 Products

FACE
Bourjois 10hr Sleep Effect foundation (2nd lightest shade)
MUFE Full Cover concealer n.3
ELF HD Powder
TONS of Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer (I definitely can't pretend to be a WOC but I can at least fake some sort of summer glow!)

EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
Stars Makeup Haven e/s in Mimosa (lid)
MAC e/s in Soba (crease)
Urban Decay e/s in Virgin (browbone)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Too Faced Glitter Glue
MUFE Diamond Powder (glitter on lid)
Too Faced Starry Eyed eyeliner in Stalkerazzi (lower lashline)
Clinique High Impact mascara
Red Cherry False Lashes 600
ELF Brow Kit in Ash

LIPS
NYX Lip Liner in Dolly Pink
MAC Speed Dial l/s
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goοdness! Aωesome article dudе!
    Mаny thanks, Hοwever I аm having tгoubles with your RSS.
    I don't understand the reason why I can't subscribe to it.
    Is there anybоԁy else getting identical RЅS prоblems?
    Anyone thаt knows the answeг can уοu κindly гeѕpond?
    Τhanx!!

    Feel frеe to surf to my web pаge ... V2 Cig Coupons

    ReplyDelete