Wednesday 11 May 2011

Face Of The Day: MUFE Aqua Cream#19 & Purple Lips

This is a simple look I've tried today with Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #19, a bright purple with blue flecks. This shade is not available in the US. I've been having trouble working with this product because it is creamy but it dries SO fast I cannot do any blending on it. So I've only been using as an eyeliner so far, but I need to get the hang of it because it really is a beautiful colour (I guess it would look AWESOME on darker skin tones!).



I added some MAC Kid eyeshadow to give more depth in the crease and a blend of Copperplate and Blackberry on the lower lashline. Mascara is Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black.

I've been loving purple lips for spring recently, so I thought why not just matching eyeliner and lipstick. I used MAC Up the Amp (Amplified Creme finish) which is rapidly becoming one of my favourite lip colours ever. The lipliner is MAC Magenta




You won't see this in the pictures, but I used MAC blush in Melba, a soft peachy shade that counteracts the brightness of the rest of the face.

Love it or leaving it? Say it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment