Tuesday 10 May 2011

Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner Swatches!

I stopped at Sephora today to buy one of the Make Up For Ever Aqua Liners which have just launched. I wanted the black one, I know, so boring! But I really need a liquid eyeliner for some future work I'm planning to do so I thought I would try this new one. 

Obviously that shade was already out of stock, so I'll have to wait a few days more. While in the store, I took some swatches of a few of the liners that were on display.






Left to right: Iridescent Anthracite (I believe that this shade is EU only, correct me if I'm wrong), Iridescent Fuchsia , Diamond Burgundy, Iridescent Emerald Green, Diamond Lagoon Green, Mat Black, Diamond Turquoise Blue, Diamond Gold, Diamond Black Purple. 



They are all much brighter in person. I fell in love with Diamond Lagoon Green, which looks super summery! I really hope to get that one too. They retail for €20,90 at Sephora Italy. 


Have you had the chance to try these yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment