Monday 6 June 2011

Eye of the Day with Too Faced Starry Eyed Liner

Hello everyone!
I purchased this Too Faced glitter eyeliner in Stalkerazzi a while ago, but never had the chance to wear it. I love these eyeliners! Stalkerazzi is a mix of black, gold, and copper sparkles. It spices up any eye make-up in seconds! I also own another one from the line, namely Mad Mad Love (multicoloured glitter on a pink base) from a few years ago, and that one is almost completely gone since I've used it a lot.


Today I started out with some taupes and nudes but actually ended up with this:



Products I used:


- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Stars Makeup Haven e/s in Creme d'Nude (lid), Breathless (crease and above), The White Shadow (browbone), Charade (cut crease), Mimosa (inner corner)
- Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Eyeliner (upper lashline, and accidentally on some lashes too! oops)
- NYX Black e/s (outer upper lashline)
- MAC Cornflower pigment (lower lashline)
- L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara (black)
- Avon Supershock Gel Liner (waterline)

No comments:

Post a Comment