Monday 13 June 2011

FOTD: cool brights - blue&pink

Ladies&gents!
Today I wanted to play with some cool-toned brights working by colour blocks. I have this amazing metallic electric blue eyeshadow (see products below) which feels a bit intimidating given my eye colour and skintone... I can never get true blue to work with my complexion. I figured I might try using it as an eyeliner! What do you think?

I think it's a pretty colour but it makes my eyes look greyish/greenish :/



Product breakdown 
FACE
MUFE HD Foundation 117
Clinique line smoothing concealer 03
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Pale pink
NYX powder blush in Taupe (contour)
Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder

EYES
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
MAC e/s Kid (crease), Blanc Type (browbone)
Estee Lauder Double Wear pencil liner in Onyx (waterline)
Bobbi Brown Gel liner in Denim Ink
Stars Makeup Haven e/s in 1492 (the blue colour)
Clinique High Impact mascara

LIPS
NYX Slim Lip Liner in Rose
MAC lipstick in Speed Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment